Friday, January 14, 2011

Ultimate Carrot Cake Goodness!!!


 ULTIMATE CARROT CAKE GOODNESS!!!

     My very first moist carrot cake ever and it turned out to be full of gooodnesssss!! I would never have thought I would love the taste of carrot in a cake. Not until I got americanized and tasted the Duncan Hines decadent carrot cake mix. That's what I missed about being in the states everything is almost instant...how convenient, right!
     
   Anyways, whenever I liked something that I ate in a restaurant for an instance, there's a thing in me, that makes me wanna do a duplicate or "do my own version" thing.  Sounds challenging, right!  Since I missed being in the states, I thought of making a copycat of Duncan Hines decadent carrot cake and the result was awesome! My husband and lady friends loved it!

     
       I shared some to a dear friend for a birthday present, not knowing that it is her favorite cake....how timely! ...I wish you could see that excitement on her face!
     I have to admit that this cake is a lot of work...but its worth it! As you can see candied carrots were also made from scratch! And oooh....the cream cheese frosting was heavenly...yumm!


                 ......Please feel free to e-mail me if you want to try this recipe

.....and also I can take orders if you don't have time to bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment