Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pokemon themed Fondant Cake



     I am so glad Ms. Ma. Cecil Baclayon-Lagare who is by the way a very nice lady customer was so pleased with her order.          Although I was frustrated with the fondant color red, it turned out to be very dark red.  I learned that as the color gel soaked overnight the color turns darker. 
      Actually, the lady from the baker's basket store told me that if violet and red/red mixed together  would be a bold/super red.  I really wanted a bright red so maybe next time I'll just use single super red or red red color gel.

     I was a little bit worried that I would not satisfy her wishes but thankfully she really liked it as well as her guests on her son's birthday party.
      Nothing else inspires me but to know that I have a satisfied customer who appreciates my cakes.   
It's encouraging to know that I make people happy with my creations.  I enjoy making them anyways.  
    To God be the Glory!  God bless everyone!  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Cecil for super liking my cake/cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosie for the beautifully crafted fondant cake. It was a feast both for the eye & the tummy. I was so enthralled when I saw the main cake elegantly poised on top of the layered stand. WOW!!! was all I could say. And true to your word t'was not as hard as regular fondant is.

    The cupcakes are just as lovely. Its frostings are totally diff'rent from all i've tasted, soooo YUuummmmEeeeY!

    Thanks for painstakingly trying to copy the cake's design from our tarp.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE everything!
    More orders to come.

    And good health to the whole family. GOD Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome, Cil! BTW, the frosting on the cupcake was a mixed of white and dark/milk chocolate. And Thanks for emailing that tarp it was a good idea, it made things easier for me to work on my cake I have something to look at as an example.
    I'm grateful for all your compliments...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete