Friday, October 21, 2011

Czeannon's Angry Bird Cake

   I was happy about the outcome of this cake.   This was an easy one to make.  I have discovered an easy way to do my icing/frosting by using the product "WHIPPIT".  I just totally fell in love with this thing. So convenient, so easy to find and stable in a warm weather place like the Philippines.  I was skeptical about this product when the salesperson was trying to sell me one he did not convinced me at all.  I just had to ask someone from the store who actually have used it before.  And a lady customer told me it's pretty stable and it taste  like marshmallowy so i grabbed one.  And "walla" instant icing....no sweat! and it tasted really great...not so sweet and you can make it very light textured also.  Although, it is a little bit pricey but it did saved me a lot of time and effort. 
              Thanks Lovely Salonn for the order!

2 comments:

  1. Colorful and a delight to the eye, I'm sure super yummy ni. Can't wait for my little boy's 2nd bday... hehehe

    ReplyDelete