Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Elvie's Order

     Another day of busyness for me.  I almost turned down Elvie's order because it was sort of a last-minute thing.  She called last night and ordered a birthday cake for her daughter Abigail and a blueberry cheesecake.  And needed them by 3pm the next day...and I didn't have the cream cheese in stock that night....so I couldn't make it in advance.
             It was very challenging today, not having my "kasambahay" around to look after my son Zach. She took off to see her mother so I was left with two crazy babies and two cakes to make. But good thing that hubby was there to help out. He took some time to get the rest of the supplies I needed for my projects and did also the babysitting. Thanks Honey, I love You!
   Abigail's choice of color for her cake was very nice.  She mostly wanted yellow and a princess themed. I thought the pink accent would look great so I did put some.  But I think she was hoping for perhaps a princess in the castle with stairs in the front.  I just didn't have the time at all to exactly meet her wishes.  I just hoped she liked this one.  I think she didn't want a store bought cake, so thanks to her mom Elvie for remembering me.

            We were actually invited to her birthday party but we could not make it due to some more busyness.  Anyways, I wish she had a wonderful birthday together with her dad, they actually have the same birth date.  Thanks again to the Barner's for your orders!  Blessings to your family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ate Rose,
    The cake was sooooooo delicious!
    Thanks for making it for my 11th birthday.
    God bless!
    This is Abigail "SW" Barner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abi,
    You are very much welcome! I am sooooo glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete